Our clinically proven Airflex venting system is designed to reduce wind and colic. As your baby feeds, the valve integrated into the teat flexes to allow air into the bottle to prevent vacuum build-up and vents it towards the back of the bottle. It keeps air in the bottle and away from baby's tummy to help reduce wind, spit-up and burping.
- 60% Less Fussing - The Philips Avent Classic+ bottle reduces fussing. Babies fed with Philips Avent Classic+ bottles experienced 60% less fussing at night than babies fed with a competitor's anti-colic bottle.
- Teat Texture and Shape - The teat shape allows a secure latch and the ribbed texture helps prevent teat collapse for uninterrupted, comfortable feeding.
- Leak Free Design - Our Classic+ bottle is designed to prevent leakage whilst feeding, for a truly enjoyable feeding experience.
- Easy to Assemble - Our Classic+ bottle has few parts for quick and simple assembly.
- Easy to Hold - The unique bottle shape makes this bottle easy to hold and grip in any direction.
- Easy to Clean - With its wide neck and rounded corners, our bottle is easier to clean quickly and thoroughly. Ease of cleaning helps to ensure more hygienic feeding.
- Compatible Range - Mix and match our breast pump, bottle and cup parts, and create the product that works for you, when you need it!
- BPA Free - The Philips Avent Classic+ bottle is made of BPA-free material (PP)
- Range of Teat Flows - The Philips Avent Classic+ bottle range offers different teat flow rates to keep up with your baby's growth. Remember that age indications are approximate as babies develop at different rates. All teats are available in twin packs: Newborn, Slow, Medium, Fast and Variable Flow.